The Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights (EIPR) promotes freedom of information and believes in access to knowledge, consequently we adopt a specific license, which allows the right to re-use our publication with the least amount of restrictions possible. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
With the understanding that:
- The license does not imply the Egyptian Initiative for Personal Right’s view in the content derived by individuals.
- All rights are negotiable through correspondence.
- This license applies to the pictures published on videos published on EIPR YouTube’s channel, unless otherwise stated.